Friday, March 11, 2011

Gmac Proccessing Center

Letter to Jaime Garcia (Jimy)

Dear Friend: Did

notes there? Do you feel like your family, your colleagues, your acquaintances, your friends, your people only think of you? I hope you perceive all the love and strength that I send from the surface.

We wanted to come see you, but you have told us is impossible. We would love to be with you in this well and as we share the cold and wet let you know that you are the pride of a generation for your determination and your strength in this fight justice and solidarity. Because as our great friend Palomo, you fight not only for you but for a whole region.

Since I'm not willing to let you stay without carnivals, took the obligation to tell here as they develop this year like a carnival every day.

At home in the Doblao started, do not be surprised, a little sad, off. We were at 17.00 h. and little by little we were all finding out where you were. First surprise, then comentastes complaints because nothing the previous day and finally feel like going to see you. Finally, we agreed to dedicate the performance and do my best.

The carnival began with the proclamation of our Louis. I would have liked. Had emotional moments remembering all who have accompanied him in his 23 years of carnival and funny, telling all which there were the stories of The Doblao, Brazilian costume included. Of course, had a reference for you, and I gave the opening speech.

The coronation of the queens could not see because I had to paint, but it is a joy to have several candidates for the position. You'll see how we all pull from the party forward.

As you can imagine I could not see all groups, it will do on Saturday that second act, but the comment of all is that the level is high. This was stated by any other "foreign", surprised more of the groups. Of those who saw it, everyone liked me. My favorite is " charanguita "Luisma Bravo, especially for the essence that has set. Carnaval traditional murga kids happy and mostly release. Hence they have to leave the new leaders carnival.

comparsa also enjoy" The Silly people "Francis. This year they have been right with the idea and with the assembly of voices. To you I like it because it gave cane from start to finish. A new group sounds great.

But of course, sonar, sonar, Coral troupe of "The catch-all. A guy very cool and amazing voices. In addition, his essays were noticed even in the choreography. I also liked them.

of us, well, happy as ever. Before leaving, he approached Palomo and your words moved us toward us. The emotion almost beyond us, but we kept the type. Thank you very much for your words. Too bad they could not answer immediately!

You know that many were sick, but we try to give everything. Manolo I moved to the position in the middle of the medley because I was speechless. I finished a bit sad because I Riotinto not fail, but the virus beat me. Today I promise that I win.

As the night for me was cortita, I tell you tomorrow so Thursday night, as the afternoon and Friday night. But I now advance someone will approach the mike and say what your friends will be passed on behind the scenes: this performance is on James and his struggle. We love

friends. We are very proud of you.

tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment