Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How Long Do European Cookies Stay Fresh For

Takeshi Kitano's Brother and Happy



Yesterday, after the evening session, the box got a bit silly and I got hooked watching this movie. I acknowledge that I had not seen before and I could not go to sleep until it's over.

guess many have seen it is the cult movie and people are pretty poker geeks for this stuff. Especially interesting are the stakes gamblers between the yakuza played by Takeshi Kitano and a black dealer. In his first haul of the game, cheat nigger Kitano tries convincing him to play guess the result of a roll of a dice but making accept odds 1 to 6, when it just would pay 1 to 5. The end of the scene is funny, because the con artist is conned by a much less refined.

But what was. I guess time is part of obsessive dedication to poker these vacation weeks. The fact is that the attitude of Aniki Yamamoto (Takeshi Kitano) made me think of the article on selective aggressiveness Boltrok: http://www.boltrok.com/search?q=agresividad+selectiva

And is that plot of the film explains the vicissitudes of a yakuza forced into exile in the United States. The gangster is reunited with his brother -A petty drug dealer, and in a spiral of ultraviolence without fear of consequences, will make successive expansions territorial and human resources . If you have to peel a dome in the middle of the rival clan, is stripped and ready. It is a strategy that works very well ... until you come across someone who has better cards than you and it knows it.


Other than that my game is as usual, continued to play in 10 +1 $ and the variance to which I am subject is large. To see if this month improved by July and I can finish better than par.

0 comments:

Post a Comment