Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thanks Section Of Wedding Program

The Matrix



Hello! This has been my longest period without posting. I started the month with a brutal downswing at Full Tilt which I had quite the gonads. Anyway ... Also did the cashout to give me a reward and mitigate the effects of the crisis. So I now downgrade again: Sits stake currently $ 5 and $ 10. I'm also doing some 6max cashNL raid in micro-stakes with the honest intention to learn a little bit, but this is a topic for another post.

Full Tilt has been removed from the sleeve a new form of SITS:
The Matrix Tournaments. It's that nine players playing simultaneously enrolled 4 STT. 20% of the initial stock will be distributed to each of the tables and the remaining 20% \u200b\u200bis distributed to the top three in overall classification. The global ranking points are: 1 point per player survived knocked 2 points per player and 2 points for winning one of the tables.
Full Tilt Poker The Matrix

Almost immediately opened important thread in the forums:
- Forums poker-network-that-you-look-s-and-g-matrix-ftp
- 2 +2 Forums : full-tilts-new-matrix-STTs

My opinion and I expressed in the poker forum where the network and can read, if you want. In short, the most important feature is the minimum variance that should have these Sits-this is because the prizes are a little more chopped -.

the moment I will keep trying this new submodality. It seems fun and I think it can be lucrative.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment