Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Herpes Brachial Neuritis

Professor

When you child the time does not pass, you live in the present. There is neither past nor future. There is only today. Gradually build up memories, images, laughter and tears that always show you how to walk forward.

The path is not always straight. There are curves where people get off now and not return because they contributed little or nothing. What (and) still in the passenger seat still helping, accompanying and guiding you on your journey. Make our present is richer, more special because they give you a plus of life experience impossible to leave behind.

Today is one of those days that memories of the past emerge in the mind. Today I think of someone who will always be in me, so that gave me and so I keep giving. He gave me a vocation and, more importantly, I gave my compadre, my friend, my brother. Today

remember who I am and who I am as well. Honoring been a year in my Social Studies class my teacher and my friend. Tomorrow will continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment