Monday, September 1, 2008

Gonorrhea And Herpes At The Same Time





summer is over. Brown people return from vacation, start the new school year and the crowd coleccionalbes kiosks. It's time to do homework: make a review of this summer poquerĂ­stico and short term planning.

I'm still in business as usual. Continued to be a player barely better than even. It is true that my bankroll has increased significantly in summer, but practically the expense of the Full Tilt bonus and rakeback. If not for them I sing a different story.

I dare not plan because it is the beginning of course, I teach math in high school. Between that and a small domestic contingency may not be able to devote much time to play during this month.

In any case, playing little or a lot I have many things to improve:
- My game is still very poor post-flop. There are still many situations where I do not know what to do. And that can happen while you're playing.
- still have to improve things in ICM, but I think if I just positive at the end of the month is by how little I know. You see, the use of bad player post flop when you do decide to push the hosts playing short stack leaving ... Mara

improve enough there is no other choice but to study. We will spend the month the best you can. At least in order to release the full bonus Full Tilt seems attainable if I sleep ... Happy

reentrée ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment