Friday, November 21, 2008

How Much Does An Ambulance Cost




First week of playing almost exclusively cash. The truth is that better could not go. The results are still outstanding, I think, even for micro-stakes. I'm probably an upswing, I know. So do not throw the bells ringing, but in any case better address the transition and not downhill.

I'd like to record here my first impressions. The first is that micro-stakes Poker Stars is a density of fishes per table brutal. A real tank. Not that you encounter players with VPIP%-percentage of times that are voluntarily three cards on the table shocking 70% or more. Is that in the post-flop play and blunders are mostly very shy.

Key concepts are position and control the boat. I think this last point I had neglected in previous forays into the cash-but so long ago.

Some of the concepts are redeemable Sits here especialemtne suit against short stacks.

On the subject of variance (thanks for the comments of Corocote, Super TXOP and Adrian). I guess at in shorthanded NL100 things should go different. The game should be more aggressive and this contributes to increase that statistic. But NL10 is a real pond, many fish and quiet girl. My graphic profits these days is as soft as a baby's bottom. Nothing to do with SITS.

A couple of things:
"I just arrived The Poker Mindset by Ian Taylor and Matthew Hilger and Professional No-Limit Hold'em Flynnm Matt, Sunny Mehta & Ed Miller. I have begun with the first and I'm looking to attack the second, how well I've heard. I asked them a few weeks ago when it was guessed the decision to change and have come at the right time.
"I've been to Hold'em Manager, goodbye to PT3. Sits really I give less importance to this type of aid, but the cash is essential. Already

to end a dedication to my friend Dani who has been doing the Germanies and has returned to spend a few days here.



to in a while Dani, that the first round's on me ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment