Sunday, December 28, 2008

Easy Way To Get Men On Mount And Blade

Helsinki Complaints Choir

December 28. April Fools' Day. I thought today opened a post with a joke but I can not think of anything really clever so I better leave it.

But if I want to hang this video has shown me my good friend John. I have not got any kind of phobia or mania rare Christmas. On the contrary, despite not being a believer, this is a time of year that I like. I like to think that it really is celebrating these days half the planet is an event called the winter solstice. However

many good wishes concentrated in such a short space of time may provoke some embarrassment. Before doing good intentions for next year, why not drop a little bit of bile accumulated daily misery experienced this year? Most of them will be there next year.



PS1: This late night game Guinness World Record Attempt on Poker Stars. A competition to 35000 (!) Players and $ 500K in prizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment