Friday, December 26, 2008

Manual Pinnacle Camper Trailers

Rise to NL25 and the occasional ups and downs




As I told you in previous posts I am taking advantage of the break to give it somewhat harder to poker when I work. The intention was to be playing at the moment in NL25 and there is where I am. Mission accomplished.

The only problem is that the rate of profits has decreased a lot to be barely positive. While at lower levels was earning an average of 23BB/100 hands (measured at about 28k hands) at the current level I 2BB/100 hands (measured in 13k hands). Left behind the good feeling of having walked through the lower levels of Poker Stars with outstanding performance and opens the challenge of improving NL25 hold in my very modest figures. In poker there is no short-term direct correlation between level of play and results, but I realize I should improve a lot.

must not lose sight that continues NL25 micro-stakes. It is not necessary do real magic to win here: a solid game-counting and control the pot odds, should be sufficient. What I'm having is greater variance. I'm still not sure if it's because of my game, because the level is slightly more aggressive or the characteristics of the hands that Lady Luck has me playing time. It will be seen as the graph evolves over the coming weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment