Monday, November 8, 2010

Wedding Invites Wording

I forgive you forgive, he forgives us ... About Rio Tinto

Author: Maria Marquez Gento .

" Vanity of vanities, all is vanity " Ecclesiastes.

" OVERCOME THE EGO"

Some time ago I remember hearing on a television or radio, to an actor talking about his profession. I remember him saying something like the main thing to be a good actor or actress is "overcome the ego. This left me completely clear that this play is to be different. You must forget who you are, blur your identity, your profile, to become the character, always bringing something of yours, but stop being you.

Well I'll stick with that sentence, which otherwise seems taken from a handbook of oriental philosophy, "overcome the ego."

How difficult to be friends I get that fight. I, who am not an actress, and aspiring to be, and I walk by this little theater around me, no one I write the dialogue, nor do I include in any scene, or give me characteristic features, a particular form of clothing, a unique hairstyle, a distinct personality. As I walk in and out on stage improvising all the time, arguing myself writing this with my own hand. Acting last in my web of life and living according to this I believe to be.

And boy is it difficult to "overcome the ego", an arduous and painful. Firstly, because attached to my ego, like a leech, is my pride. Yes that I said "you, apparently the head parriba and dignified," "do not twist your arm," let him / her from the first step "," no, no, you do not you're wrong, you have misunderstood. "And these mandates are backed by the arrogance and stubbornness, getting the ego, fattening and fattening misguided to the point of being an obese rival, costing silence. Ojala

years give me the key to if not beat, dominate, hopefully get to learn how to reduce unproductive as pride.

"FORGIVE " Ojala

to apologize that I do not so difficult. Yes, it is easy to pronounce a bad matching "sorry", it is difficult to feel, perceive the other's offense and get to feel the discomfort or pain. That unrest created by your mistake, knowingly or ignore it. That time you deny your help to go looking at the navel, which did not open your door to call, or drop off that phone, that time when your words were few and vague, which may leave it to your tongue broke out, the day that you did not resort to a particular event, just for convenience ... All this created an upset in someone who cares, I expected something from you, what have you offered? nothing, aside from your ego. Here

friends, I think is the key they want, "perceiving the other," put in place and try to figure out which is what you need.

But if you ask for forgiveness is difficult, even harder to forgive. If your words or your deeds damaged my ego, if I did not feel any, displaced, useless, if I give it due attention, if you did not know and understand me wrong, if I felt betrayed, envied, now I've quit possibly nurture, to trust you. And the offense is gone, I shall go to forgiveness, if you keep paying off. But that complicated to surface that forgiveness, that fights will have to discuss with my ego, because now you are to him as an enemy and not easily forgotten. The other key

seems clear that I have is that of "communication." Tell me, tell me you bother me or bother you, as I hurt, I promise to clarify whether vi on offense and you correct my behavior.

say, communicate with each other, that's the key, because your ego to talk about words, Use it in use with others. Otherwise you will spend most of your time between forgiveness and struggle of egos. And here

friends came to my words. If you think you could mistake, yesterday, today or maybe tomorrow, I hope you will not be as complicated as I find it's my turn to forgiveness. I will walk around here and there, in my personal fight against my ego, against my gut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment